Select the appropriate answer, or answers, for each question . You will get immediate feedback on the true and false and single answer multiple choice questions. For the multiple choice questions that may have more than one right answer you must press the submit button when you are done. Some of the questions give you more than one try. If you would like to start the quiz over at any point, click the reload or refresh button. Good luck.
1. Under the fair use exemption to U.S. copyright law, you are allowed to make a copy of a periodical article for personal use, but it is illegal for you to make additional copies of the article for other people to use.
2. Fair use attempts to balance the intellectual and economic control of the copyright owner with the legitimate need of the public for open access to information and knowledge.
3. The intended purpose of U.S. copyright law is?
4. Plagiarism: (Choose all that apply)
5. All of the following are ways to avoid plagiarism, except: