Select the appropriate answer, or answers, for each question . You will get immediate feedback on the true and false and single answer multiple choice questions. For the multiple choice questions that may have more than one right answer you must press the submit button when you are done. Some of the questions give you more than one try. If you would like to start the quiz over at any point, click the reload or refresh button. Good luck.
1. Listing the sources you use in your paper by creating notes and a bibliography is called:
2. Which of these is NOT a reason for documenting the sources you use in your paper?
3. The two main citation styles used on college campuses are:
For each of the following citations from periodical indexes, which answer is correct?
4. "Save Embryonic Stem Cell Research." Scientific American,
May2001, Vol. 284 Issue 5, p6, 1p.
5. Female Become Human: Nora Transformed. Saari,-Sandra. Contemporary-Approaches-to-Ibsen, Oslo, Norway (CAtI). 1988, 6, 41-55.
6. Latin American Spirituality. [review essay]. Ranly, Ernest W. Cross Currents, 39 (4): 458-462, 1989-1990.
7. Which field from the following book record in the SHC library online catalog IS NOT required in your citation?
Personal author: McCullough, David G.
Title: John Adams
Publication info: New York : Simon & Schuster, c2001.
Bibliography note: Includes bibliographical references (p. 703-726) and index.
8. Which piece of citation information is missing from this title page?