Select the appropriate answer, or answers, for each question . You will get immediate feedback on the true and false and single answer multiple choice questions. For the multiple choice questions that may have more than one right answer you must press the submit button when you are done. Some of the questions give you more than one try. If you would like to start the quiz over at any point, click the reload or refresh button. Good luck.
1. All types of encyclopedias are inappropriate for use in doing research at the college level.
2. To locate materials the library owns you must search in?
3.Library Catalogs allow you to search for books using which three of the following search fields?
4. You can find citations to periodical articles in a Library Catalog.
5. Electronic databases will list all available sources published on a research topic.
6. The World Wide Web is the best starting point for locating scholarly, academic level information sources.
7. Library databases and WWW search engines allow you to translate your research questions into electronic searches using Boolean operators. What do each of these Boolean operators do? (Choose the right option for each operator.)
8. Library classification systems arrange books on the library shelves by?
9. The Mobile Public Library will have most of the resources you need to do most of your college research.
10. Research produced by faculty at colleges and universities is most often published: